Check back often for additional dates!
We may not be able to meet in-person for a while, but that doesn't mean an end to information-sharing and networking! Over the next several months, we hope that our series of virtual events will serve as a resource for those who are seeking guidance about highly selective admissions and financial aid. All sessions are free of charge and open to female high school students and their families, counselors, educators, and CBO leaders. If you have an idea for a virtual event topic or structure, please submit it through our online form.
More events coming soon!
Past events have included:
- The Urban Ivies
- Presenting Your Best Self: Tips and Tricks for College Essays
- Making the College Decision
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Highly Selective College Admissions
- The Financial Impact of COVID-19
- All Things Testing
- Making Your College List
- Common Application Walkthrough
- Letters of Recommendation, Test Scores, and Transcripts
- Financing Your Education
- Essay Writing Workshop
- Introduction to QuestBridge
- Unique College Environments