Click the green buttons below for some of the key resources that we recommend as you navigate COVID-19 and the college admissions and financial aid processes. If you have any other suggestions for resources that may be helpful to others, please send them our way!
Fully open, closed, postponed, hybrid model of online and in-person: there are many variations on what the Fall 2020 semester might look like at colleges across the nation. The Chronicle of Higher Education has compiled an evolving list of decisions that campuses have made to date. Tip: if you haven't signed up for the Chronicle but are interested in higher education, definitely do! It's a go-to source for professionals in the field.
COVID-19 has thrown a lot of things out of whack, including many of our summer plans and calendars. The Collegewise team compiled a document with 120(!!!) suggestions of how to spend your time - even if it means not leaving home.
College Board's Career Finder tool is free for all students through July 31st to help students keep some focus on post secondary plans. Career Finder Premium includes the following features:
- Personalized exploration that incorporates their College Board assessment data
- Local career opportunities with estimated salary ranges so students can see in demand jobs in their area
- Ability to save and share plans to maximize commitment and action
- An Expense Calculator to estimate future expenses and better place salary information in context
- Students can get started at www.roadtripnation.com/careerfinder
This easy-to-use spreadsheet lets you quickly find virtual event information on hundreds of colleges and universities. Interested in schools in the UK or Canada? Never fear - this sheet includes those too.
Explore resources related to Admissions, Testing, Online Learning, and Summer Alternatives. We highly, highly recommend checking out this page as you navigate changes and options related to COVID-19.